In this document, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings:-
"OneCash" means OneCash which was incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles;
"Hong Kong" means the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China;
"Terms and Conditions" means the Terms and Conditions as set out herein, as from time to time in force.
As used herein, the masculine gender shall include the feminine and the neuter and the singular number shall include the plural and vice versa. References herein to persons shall include individuals and bodies corporate.
Headings herein are provided for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation or construction of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Application of these Terms and Conditions
- All transactions between you and OneCash are subject to these Terms and Conditions. You are deemed to have accepted and shall abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be amended and supplemented at any time by OneCash upon notice to you. Such amendment or supplement shall become effective on such date as may be specified in the notice of the amendment or supplement. You will be deemed, by doing transactions with OneCash at the time the amendment or supplement takes effect, or within such time thereafter as may be specified in the notice, to consent and agree to such amendment or supplement.
- Your obligations
- You will, in relation to all your matters and transactions with OneCash, be liable to OneCash as principal.
- You will be liable for all communications with OneCash, notwithstanding any person performing such communication on your behalf is not authorised by you.
- You undertake that you will comply with any law, decree, rule, regulation, or order of any government, regulatory authority, competent authority, court or tribunal anywhere in the world, applicable to you or to your status or the performance of your obligations, including, for the avoidance of doubt, all applicable laws, decrees, rules, regulations, and orders of any government, regulatory authority, competent authority, court or tribunal relating to the prevention of bribery, money laundering, tax evasion, financial crimes and terrorist financing.
- Prices & Fees
You will pay such prices and fees in respect of the products and services of OneCash as will be specified or announced or notified from time to time by OneCash, such amounts to be payable on demand or, if specified, at such times and in such manner as will be specified by OneCash.
- Limitation of Liability
- In the absence of anything not done or not omitted to be done in good faith on the part of OneCash, OneCash and its respective directors, officers, employees or agents shall have no liability for any loss including indirect or unforeseeable loss, destruction or misdelivery of any property, or for any action taken or omitted or purported to be taken or omitted, by OneCash in connection with the provision of products or services contemplated under these Terms and Conditions or for delays in carrying out any actions, or if OneCash is prevented or delayed by law or any circumstances outside its control in performing the obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- OneCash shall be entitled to act in accordance with the directions of any governmental or regulatory body, or an order made or directions given by a court in exercise of its proper jurisdiction, where it is required to do so by law.
- OneCash does not guarantee the reliability of the media through which communications are transmitted to and from OneCash. OneCash shall not be responsible for any delays and failure in transmission of communications due to a breakdown or failure of transmission of communication facilities, or to any other cause beyond OneCash's control and shall not be liable for any losses, fees, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities suffered or incurred as a result thereof.
- Data Protection
Unless consent of the individual is obtained, personal information of an individual held by OneCash relating to you will be kept confidential but OneCash may release some of the information to external parties including but not limited to agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide administrative or other services to OneCash in connection with the operation of its business, any other person under a duty of confidentiality to OneCash (including by way of contract), notwithstanding that any such persons may be outside of Hong Kong.
Cookies are used by OneCash to collect statistics about your preference and internet activities. You may choose to accept or reject cookies. You will be deemed, by proceeding to the next step, to accept the cookies used by OneCash.
- Governing law
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Hong Kong and you hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Hong Kong in respect of all matters and disputes arising under or out of or in connection with your transactions with OneCash.
In the event of any inconsistency in meaning between the English version and the Chinese version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
OneCash's failure or delay in exercising or enforcing any of its rights against you shall not operate as a waiver of such rights nor shall it prejudice or affect OneCash's rights subsequently to act strictly in accordance therewith.
- All costs and expenses, including legal costs on a solicitor and client basis incurred by OneCash in connection with the enforcement of any of its rights hereunder or to resolve any dispute relating to the transactions between you and OneCash shall be payable by you on a full indemnity basis.
- The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any term herein shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other terms which shall continue in full force and effect.